Hello again,
I succeeded in installing the plugin. I added the repo xml url in the
LMS plugins page. The line "SuperDateTime wunderground.com Version
Repository" appeared and I installed the plugin. But... now the line
under "SuperDateTime wunderground.com Version Repository" disappeared
and I don't see any SDT plugin line anywhere in the LMS plugins page.
I can see some things that make me believe the plugin is installed : new
SDT styles were added in the CustomClockHelper config page
Where am I supposed to enter my wunderground api key for instance ?
Thank you for your help