Phil Meyer;153108 Wrote:
> >Can anyone comment on the failure to find a two-letter artist (ie.
> >"UK")?
>
> You can change this in slimserver settings->plugins.  Find the Lazy
> Search settings section, and you'll find options for configuring the
> minimum lengths for artist/album/song/keyword search.
>
> Phil

Yes, that's right. By default it wants at least three characters
because on my small server processing the number of results you get
from two characters made using it a little frustrating if the search
triggered from the two characters before you put in the third. However,
as Phil says you can change that.

An alternative, though, is to enter the numbers for "UK" and then press
SEARCH again - it should then force a premature search using just the
two characters entered without having to change that preference.

Stuart

--
hickinbottoms

-"Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after
- with 'Lazy Searching' (http://hickinbottom.demon.co.uk/lazysearch)!"-