Hi guys,

I wanted share with you a blog article our head developer recently
published wherein he shared his very won implementation of Max2Play's
Squeezebox solution in bathroom and bedroom.

These two places are often overlooked when outfitting a home with sound.
Thus, we thought these ideas might inspire other people to consider
expanding their multiroom systems and take advantage of the great
possibilities that these rooms can offer.

Thanks to Max2Play's versatility and the Squeezebox system's variety of
plugins and extensions; alarms, sleeptimers, and push buttons can easily
be integrated into your multiroom audio system.

'Check it out here and tell us what you think!'
(https://www.max2play.com/en/2017/04/music-bedroom-bath-alarm-sleeptimer/)

'[image:
https://www.max2play.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bad_front2-1000x720.jpg]'
(https://www.max2play.com/en/2017/04/music-bedroom-bath-alarm-sleeptimer/)