Ok. Got it.

I had a customized home-menu with Music Source turned off. Stupid me.

However. I still have issues.

1. If I switch to a server (top menu) that has no players connected the
Home-screen stays blank.
There's no way to assign a player to that screen.
2. Now the app has server/player handling  at four different
positions/menus.

It would be nice if player to server assignment and sync of players
could be arranged
from e.g. the bottom player menu.

That bottom menu shows server and assigned players already.
It would be nice if by e.g. a "drag" a player could just be moved to
another server in that list.
Players that are not connected to any server should show up in a third
list as not connected.

Sync of players could be arranged by marking certain players and e.g a
long tap would sync them.

This way the "Music Source " and "Managed Player" menus could be
removed.
Only two menus to handle servers/players would be left.

Just a thought.

Thx.