ian_heys wrote:
> Seem to remember they did last year so probably the same again.
>
> So many things have changed since last year I've totally forgotten how
> to get this going.

I remember last year about audio events  number but never figure out how
to get to vpid.

However there are a few different things in the MTIS compared to a
normal program and which the plugin doesn't expect such as service types
"pc_stream_audio_webcast_nonuk_a_p122" and
"pc_stream_audio_webcast_nonuk_a_p123" and this may stop playing.

If you want to use a simple DASH based player to test DASH urls as some
mightn't play in BBCiplayer you can yse the reference player in Firefox
and Chrome

http://dashif.org/reference/players/javascript/v2.4.1/samples/dash-if-reference-player/index.html

Paste the URL you want to test and then click "load" - the default
option is to start playing.