scala wrote:
> Thank you I'll try this... next weekend (not possible before)

I have activated debug level for server, server.plugins and
plugin.shairtunes and here is the server.log file upon startup and some
running time.
The behaviour is still that I see the players from my iphones or ipads,
but the connection fails (on the latest iOS 10), or the connection seems
to succeed but in reality there is no music played on the squeezebox
(iOS 9.3.5, using an older iphone 4). I tried this several times at
different moments, but I don't see any traces in the log.

PS: the last lines of the log are when I open squeezepad for playing
locally on the ipad

|Filename: Server-log.txt                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22665|