expectingtofly wrote:
> I've now updated the OS and reinstalled LMS from scratch.
> Interestingly, it still won't start.  I'm still getting the message:

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  > There has been a problem running the Spotty helper application. Most likely
your operating system and/or platform is not supported. Please report the
following details to me: Debian / armv7l-linux

--------------------

> however there has been a step forward, I can start Spotty from the
> command line

Code:
--------------------
  >   >

pi@max2play:/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin/arm-linux
 $ ./spotty

--------------------

> ldd --version :

Code:
--------------------
  >   >

pi@max2play:/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin/arm-linux
 $ ldd --version

--------------------

> uname -a :

Code:
--------------------
  >   >

pi@max2play:/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin/arm-linux
 $ uname -a

> Let me know you would like me to investigate anything
Hi expecting.. I'm also trying to use with max2play. Are you using an
original pi B. I'm confused by the first message saying arm7 and the
second (uname -a) showing arm6
also when you updated the OS did you use a fresh max2play install with
jessie?

I'm trying to get the max2play devs interested and have opened a thread
on max2play forum. Your input would be welcome obvs
https://www.max2play.com/en/forums/topic/new-hope-for-spotify-lms-plugin/