My apologies if this has been mentioned before... I did a quick search
in the thread before posting but didn't find anything relevant.

To the best of my knowledge, DSDPlayer plugin only works on
Intel-powered Synology NASes, any update on this?

I've tried setting up a repo using an armv5el binary (the one by Ralphy,
here https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/utility/), it
installs OK on a DSM5 DS212j but the DSDplay plugin page says that the
version installed is not compatible with the server ("DSDPlayer does not
currently include a version that supports your server").

Any ideas? Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.

Pablo
My blog :: http://www.pablofelip.tk