philippe_44 wrote:

> Unfortunately, this version is causing compatibility issues with other
> AirPlay device and I had to pull it back

In my LMS it is still active, how can I set LMS to avoid that it is
pulled back in my installation without disabling other updates? I have
no other devices which have Airplay only.
For now I have disabled automatic update of plugins.
Is your target to integrate the GGMM-E5 compatibility again?

I got most issues working with no significative problems remaining.
The most important thing is to reduce the audio buffer to ~200ms. (I
still do not know whether this will cause other problems.)
I also ticked "send LMS metadata to player", this seems to help for
syncronization (?) (and now with the status request I can also see that
it is accepted), "compress" and of course "encrypt".
In some szenarios synchronization seems to depend on the setting of
bitrate limitation setting in the player settings but with reducing the
audio buffer this got much better (before this it would sync sometimes
and sometimes not).
Usually after pausing and unpausing it was in sync anyway.
I will try more music files and sources today.

Thanks and br
GatuRatz