Well; I found that 7 had solved some issues, but created others - so I went
all the way back to the 6.5 release - and now AlienBBC is working again.
Obviously 7 isn't ready for AlienBBC yet! And since I use it every day, I've
decided to stick with 6.5 until 7 is released.
But thank for your help.

Neil

"bpa"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>