philippe_44 wrote:
> If this is an fresh install, then it might be something I'm missing but
> I did not realize it because it was installed on my XP machine. The only
> libraries I can think of are libeay32.dll (crypto) that is needed and
> included, and ssleay (ssl) which is normally not needed and not included
> (you can find it from my CastBridge plugin)

I did some more reading and decided to uninstall all instances of MS
Visual C and do a fresh install. I re-installed LMS which then installed
Visual C++ 2010 - the error still comes up. The Event log says

"Resolve Partial Assembly failed for Microsoft VC90.CRT Reference error
message. The referenced assembly is not installed on your system'
Event ID 59 Source SidebySide

Is this of any help to you?