mherger wrote:

> You better ask this question in a Vortexbox related thread as I have no
>
> clue what would be special about it.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Hi Michael - I have asked the question over on the Vortexbox forum, but
as yet no answers.

The vortexbox runs on Fedora Linux and has an update feature in the user
GUI. If LMS 7.9.1 was the current official release I could update it
automatically from the repo without a problem.

But if I want to use one of the nightly versions I need to uninstall the
current release, clean everything up and install a nightly release. If I
do that then the automatic update of the official release won't work any
more.

I'd rather keep my Vortexbox as stock, if possible. Is there any chance
that there will be a 7.9.1 officail release any time soon?

Thanks

Martin