After some testing and tweaking I still only get BBC feed only :/

Checking the site where the updates come from in a browser tells me
that there is actually a score feed available, but it just doesn't seem
to enter the plugin...

Noted your test environment in the Football.pm code.

I run SS6.5.1 on Linux, I assume you run your SlimServer on a Windows
box; Perhaps this is why I get a lot of *^M*'s at the end of each line
feed in your Football.pm file?

I tried the following tweaks, unsuccessully

I removed all the -^M-'s

I changed the
-use Slim::Utils::Strings qw (string);-

-use Slim::Utils::Strings qw(string);-

I changed
-sub strings { return q^
PLUGIN_FOOTBALL
        DE      Dateibetrachter
        EN      Football
^;
}-

-sub strings { return '
PLUGIN_FOOTBALL
        DE      Dateibetrachter
        EN      Football
';
}-

But as said, no luck with that :/

I'll carry on another day with more tests. With a stroke of luck
someone with a lot better Perl skills could enlighten us of what could
be the issue. But now it's time to watch some real football on the TV
;)

Cheers

--
dc11ab