mherger wrote:
>  [...]
> Let me know about your findings!

Michael,

I do not quite get it.
When using the Spotify App on mysb.com I am able to assign specific
spotify accounts to my SB devices. So when using the spotify family
plan, each family member can access "their" albums and playlists
(according to their corresponding spotify accounts) when browsing the
spotify menus. I know playback is a different story when spotty is
enabled. Since playback is indepedent of the accounts assigned under
mysb.com, all playback goes thru spotty on LMS with the account entered
there. Since there is currently no restriction when playing back streams
in parallel (thanks to librespot), everything works perfectly: Each
family member can access their music on spotify and playback is handled
by spotty.

But how does it change when disabling the spotify app on mysb.com and
enabling browsing the menus in spotty? Am I able to assign specific
spotify accounts...? This is confusing.

Furthermore, when using ver. 0.50 of the plugin and skipping thru tracks
in a playlist, sometimes I can hear no sound although playback has
started (I can see the progress bar moving). Has anyone else experienced
that behaviour?

Regards
Rheinländer