Yep that's the default, the problem with it as I remember from a couple
of weeks ago is the big pop up that wants you to select Hifiberry or
iQuaudio (as it was in my case). I tried it and got in such a tangle
that I returned to the "simple" way. The trouble is, I think I had
already "registered" so that's why I'll give it a quick bash later
today.

I know people want to earn a return for their efforts but some things
should be more in the spirit of open source, than commerce, i.e.
"donations" instead of "licence", although I paid my Euro a long time
ago......just saying.

ronnie.