bwaldron wrote:
> Sorry, I should have been clearer. While that shows me total tracks, I
> meant playlist total -time- (as shown at the bottom right of the now
> playing pane in the LMS web interface).

As far as I can tell, there's no command to ask the server the total
time of the current playlist.  So the only way for the app to get the
total time is to tally up the duration of all the songs in the playlist.
However, the playlist is incrementally loaded so the app doesn't have
all the songs until you scroll to the bottom.