After tracking down and applying patches found in various threads in
these forums, I managed to get the XM Radio v1.0 plugin working
reasonably well in Slimserver 6.5.

Here is the XMRadio v1.0 archive with the patches in-place.

Patches give:
1. core functionality in Slimserver 6.5
2. a fix for the "no password box"
3. restores artist-track metadata display

None of this is my work, credit of course goes to the original plugin
author and those who developed the patches.

Kudos to "JoeBob" who has continued development of the plugin.  I hope
that he gets his enhanced version working in Slimserver 6.5, but until
then...

TechHome

|Filename: patchedXMRadio.v1.0.zip                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1987|

TechHome