Man in a van wrote:
> bpa,
>
> I have just tried to replicate Steve's problem on a rpi3B running LMS on
> piCorePlayer.
>
> The URL above does not load, I get "changes saved" at the top op the
> Plugins page but nothing at the bottom.
>
> I went to your webpage on sorceforge and copied and pasted the link from
> there, that also failed.

Code:
--------------------
https://sourceforge.net/projects/bpaplugins/files/betarelease-repo.xml/download
--------------------

> One is http and the other is https
>

> I tried,

Code:
--------------------
https://sourceforge.net/projects/bpaplugins/files/V153testrelease-repo.xml/download
--------------------

> from the same page and that loaded the plugins
>
> 22940
>
> Hope this helps.:)
>
> Ronnie
When I released the EXtra2.0 I revved all the 4 repo URLs with Extra2.0
and left the BBCiPlayer alone.  All the other repo (e.g. 1.5.3) work ok
after rev  - so perhaps a typo crept in.

I was going to test it today - I was curious why last 1.5.2 install were
in 2-June.   I may use the opportunity to move it to 1.5.3 .  Don't
bother with any "https" URL as it will fail with any user not runnign a
7.9.  My rulew of thumb is that if http URL works - the https will also
work.