I figured out the problem.  In the web interface when setting up my menu
I did not check any of the "Include Genres"...I assumed that leaving
them unchecked would mean include all.  If I check them, my  filtered
browse by genre menu now works.

Suggestion.  If no genres are checked, it should either mean that that
no genres will be displayed in the menu, or it should be equivalent to
checking all.

Either way, this is a seriously great plug-in (especially, now that its
working for me).  My biggest item on the wish list now is to have
compilation albums function as they do in the standard menus.

Keep up the good work and thanks for the help.

--
Gildahl