strim wrote:
> I installed both runtime's and it works on my Windows 10 machine
> Thanks Michael
>
> Sander
I understand but am trying to get this working on XP. LMS on XP is no
problem, works like before. Spotty working on XP would be nice. Got the
impression that it has to do with some options while making the
installer. See link on previous post. I do know that XP is eol I would
really appreciate it if this would work.

*SqueezeBoxes:* 2x SB2 (Living room and study), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x
Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden)
1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room)
*Server:* LMS 7.9.1 on windows
*Network:* AVM Fritzbox, D-Link Smart Switch 24p, 3x Ubiquity