Hey folks,

Sorry you didn't have any luck with this on 6.5+.  The problems are
probably related to the new protocol handler implemented to support
static playlists, pause/resume, etc.  This was a bit difficult to get
working in its current, limited state - direct streaming only.  I've
been trying to get it working in a transcoding mode from the server (to
support older SBs and SoftSqueeze), but haven't been able to get the
mplayer stuff to work (note, I'm running my server on a really small
box, PII 350 with 128m ram).

For all those that gave it a shot on SS6.5+, thanks and sorry it didn't
work for you.  If I ever get around to upgrading my server, I'll put a
new version out.

Thanks TechHome for giving the 6.5 folks something they can use in the
meantime.

JB

--
Joe Bob