Hi guys,

Sorry about the late response. I was off work a little while, but back
now :)

@mnvelocitypilot:
Thanks for the detailed feedback. Bluetooth is a fickle thing, we have
also had some issues in the past that vary widely depending on the
device. If possible, you could try using DLNA (LMS plugin or gmedia
render Audio Player) instead. However, will look into the BT issue and
see whether its a chronic problem and we can recreate it here.

@bfddld:
The Squeezelite start options and their uses can be found here, in
detail:
http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/trusty/man1/squeezelite.1.html
Also, we have a very active discussion on our BT plugin in our forums,
where you might be able to find some pointers:
http://www.max2play.com/forums/topic/bluetooth-addon-beta/