Michael >>> I've uploaded my edited section of the log. I hope it
includes enough info. If not, let me know, and I'll upload the whole
log.

mherger wrote:
> From your description I actually believe this has nothing to do with
> Spotify or Spotty at all, but is a larger issue with the web UI. Would
> you have different browsers to test with? Would you see the same issue
> on various browsers or from various clients in your network?
I'll test as you suggest, and report back.

mherger wrote:
> There should be no usable tokens in the log file imho. Otherwise I'll
> have to fix this.
You may well be right. They are long strings of random characters, like
encryption keys. But they may, of course, be salted hashes. Anyway, I
left them out just in case I needed to upload to the forum.

I'll post the results of the further tests in due course...