Cut-Throat wrote:
> One thing that I have noticed since upgrading to Spotty, is that the
> Don't stop the Music Settings keep getting disabled..... After checking
> the Spotty Recommendations (based on the current playlist) it will work
> fine for that listening session..... But by the next day it is back to
> being disabled.

I have seen this as well as the "connecting" issue. In fact these issues
and a possibly unrelated one have forced me to disable my Pi based
server with Spotty and revert to my old HP server running Vortexbox with
7.9.1 and SPH

As well as Spotify and DSTM issues the Pi just doesn't seem to have
enough guts to let me use iPeng as a player with VPN when travelling. I
think I may be asking it to do too much. I need to do more testing.

I have no remote playing issues when using the old HP but Spotty won't
run on its CPU as Michael knows.

The VPN is router based not on the Pi itself so I don't believe it's a
networking problem. IPeng will connect but will only play a few seconds
before rebuffering occurs. 4G bitrate limiting is applied but I have
tried via both 4G and wifi with similar results,

*Vortexbox LMS 7.9 music on QNAP TS419p via NFS* iThingys/iPeng/Tablets
*Living Room* - SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 - > Celestion Ditton F20s - Zone 2 ->
Sony TA FE 320 -> Sennheiser RS 130 & B&W P7
*Office* - RPi -> Sony TA FE320 -> Celestion F10s / SB3 -> Onkyo CRN 755
-> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom *Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - Amazon Fire TV (SB Player) -> Topping TP20 ->
Wharfedale Modus Cubes