I've got an issu with spotty.

Listing album or artist or playlist... is slow as hell (from web
interface and from android Squeeze ctrl app).

Evrything works. Spotty is connecting to my spotify account without any
error.  I manage to listen to music... Only issu is I've got to wait for
an eternity (maybe 30 sec) before seeing my artist's list. It's the same
when I select an album or playlist...
As soon as an album is loaded in the playlist I can skip tracks without
any lag..

My LMS is in place since almost 2 years. No other issu. Listening to
local music from my HDD works like a charm.

BTW I've updated server to 7.9.1 but did'nt solve the pb.

Where should I type "plugin.spotty=info" to get the log of the plugin
??

Thanks for your help.

(mherger thanks for your great work !!)