*Important information about your Squeezebox speaker *
From    Spotify hello@spotify.comhide details
To      xxxxxxxxx

Important information about your Squeezebox speaker
Hello,

We want to give you a heads up that Spotify support will soon be removed
from your Squeezebox speaker.

We want to make playing Spotify on your speaker and other devices better
and easier which means regrettably that we sometimes have to discontinue
device-specific integrations.

To keep your music playing on your Squeezebox speaker we recommend the
Gramofon wireless music streamer, giving you the ability to play to your
speakers using Spotify on your phone, tablet or laptop.

Our friends at Fon are offering 25% discount on their music streamer. To
take advantage of this offer simply click the button below and use the
discount code* Spotify25 at checkout.

BUY FON
Alternatively, click here for a list of other music streamers that
support Spotify and keep the music playing on your speakers.

Thanks and keep rocking,
Spotify

*The Gramofon promo code is valid until July 31st, 2017.

Get Spotify for:   iPhoneiPadAndroidOther
This message was sent to xxxxxxxxx. If you don't want to receive these
emails from Spotify in the future, you can edit your profile or
unsubscribe.
Terms of UsePrivacy PolicyContact Us
Spotify AB, Birger Jarlsgatan 61, 4tr, 113 56 Stockholm, Sweden