Hi,

First thanks a lot for keeping this squeezebox system alive.

I have an old system that 's playing well for almost 5 years now. It's a
LMS V9 on a small dockstar.

I'm using spotify as a premium user on it till now !

But Spotty doesn't run on the dockstar (no hf compliant) !

So I have a raspberry B (first version) that I use as a squeezebox
only.
Fo testing, I have installed on it LMS and the spotty plugin and it runs
well.

So my question is, could it be possible to keep my LMS on the dockstar
and install the spotty plugin but executes all the spotify stuff
(librespot) remotely on another machine ?

If not will need to change my old dockstar with a raspberry 3.