mherger wrote:
> > I was using the Spotify Family plugin from triode. There I had the
> > option to control it completly via command line. I used it to control
> > the LMS from my home automation server (FHEM). I really would like to
> do
> > the same with Spotty. How? (Or did i just not see it here?)
>
> What exactly did you do? Pull artist lists, albums etc.?

The triode plugin showed an URL for every single track and for playlists
and so on.

23111

In my home automation server I could then send a command to the LMS to
play the playlist.

The command looks like this:

Code:
--------------------
    set SB_Arbeitszimmer cliraw playlist play
spotifyfamily3:user:SPOTIFYUSERNAME:playlist:3AVA776U2HVEOVnhtNBB9a

I created a kind of website with all the Covers and links with the
command. So my daughter can click on the picture and her player starts
to play.

As you can see I'm sending the URL to LMS and my player plays the
desired list/track.

|Filename: LMS 1.png                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23111|