Fredo wrote:
> Newb here.  Thanks for the instructions Jeff.  I have a question about
> your steps for changing from the Spotify plugin to SPOTTY.  I understand
> your procedure thru "Uninstall Spotify from mysqueexebox.com".  Not sure
> what to do next.
>
> The part about "but otherwise logged in to MSB.com" and "Logged into
> Spotify account"  I am lost.  I do get the part about adding the SPOTTY
> icon found in the App Gallery, but not sure what to do between
> Uninstalling Spotify from MSB.com and adding the new SPOTTY app to
> MSB.com.  Can you clarify?

I'm far from an expert.
You must still be logged in to mysqueezebox.com and have Logitech Media
Server version 7.9.1 installed and running.
You can find that at
http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/?ver=7.9 at the top of the
list.  My operating system is Windows 10.
You also must have a Spotify account and be logged into that account on
your PC.

Hope this helps.  Hopefully some Senior Member will confirm and/or
clarify.