Fredo wrote:
> I have unchecked Spotify, unchecked Spotify Protocol Handler and checked
> Spotty in the 3rd party plugins using LMS.  I then logged into
> mysqueezebox.com and uninstalled Spotify.  However, I do not see the
> Spotty app in the App Gallery.  What did I do wrong?

See the message above, my reply to lggpstm. In Daphile for some reason
you have to do it in reverse order with a reboot after each step.. Put
it back the way it was with the Spotify plugin working and them follow
this:

I did it in reverse order from you. I added Spotty>Reboot>Remove Spotify
and Spotify Protocol Handler>Reboot. Go to spotty settings and enter
your Spotify Login ID and Pwd.
Spotty then showed up in My Apps. I never removed the client from
mysqueezbox, but it not referenced anymore. I'm just going to get rid of
the whole myqueezebox account since all I was using for was Spoitfy

Not sure why this is so but it worked for me and lggpstm who was having
the same issue