Looking through some of the custom browse menus, I made a note of the following:

1. When looking through the Statistics menus, sometimes I saw track titles that
I had no idea who the artist/album was.  It would be nice if I could
right-arrow into the track information, and see a list of details as well as
last play time, play count and rating.

2. I would like to group some menu items together to reduce the number of menus
presented at the top level.  Eg. create a top-level menu called "Last FM" that
contains "Similar Artists" and "Tags", and maybe a top-level menu called
"Years" that contains "Decades" and "Specific Year" sub-menus.  Is this
possible?

Phil