rkrug wrote:
> Hi
>
> ... is it possible to assign a member of the family to one player, i.e.
> that children only live with their player in their “spotify world
> (favourites, playlists, …) and do not populate other playlists with
> their music?

Yes, it is - Home > Spotty > Account > Select Account

This is a per player setting. There's nothing to stop your children
selecting other accounts, if they decide to, though.

It can be done from either the LMS web interface, or the player itself.

I use a Spotify Family service, with four accounts, and it works very
well with Spotty. We're all very, very happy with it.

Hope this helps.

Stephen.