sweup wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm a bit unsure weather this is a Domoticz problem or if CastBridge is
> setup wrong
>
> FEATURE
> To send music from a LMS server to a Chromecast Audio with the help of a
> Domoticz http command
>
> SETUP
> I have a Qnap NAS running LMS in a container. In LMS I have the plugin
> CastBridge. In Domoticz i have a dummy switch that send a http command.
> I have two Chromecast audio, the Domoticz switch is supposed to trigger
> LMS to send a song to one of them.
>
> PROBLEM
> Everything works except that the music is only played on one Chromecast
> device, even when i stated the IP adress for the "right" one.
>
> I have followed this guide
> tutoriels.domotique-store.fr/content/54/95/fr/api-logitech-squeezebox-server-_-player-http.html
> and using this http command in Domticz (right now the MAC adress but
> tried with IP adress also):
> 192.168.1.59:9000/status.html?p0=playlist&p1=play&p2=Bomb&player=54:60:09:D6:9B:40
>
> In LMS i can choose any device and the music is played on correctly
> device. Any idea whats wrong? Ideally I would also like to send a
> command to play on both device.

I don't know Domticz at all and I'm not sure what you mean by "only
played on one device". So, just a few comments

- You cannot have synchronization between 2 CC using the LMS
synchronization capabilities (nor between LMS other players and CC)
- If you want synchronization between 2 CC, you must create a sync group
in Google apps, that will create a new "virtual" player in LMS and when
you play audio on it, both CC will play in sync
- If you play on one of the other players, only this one will play, you
*must* use the sync group virtual player to have both to play

AppleTV 4, Airport Express