Man in a van wrote:
> You might like to look at
>
> https://www.max2play.com/en/video-player/
>
> this runs, I believe, in conjunction with LMS,
>
> Ronnie

Thanks Ronnie!

I was able "hack ish" my RPi3 running xbian OS with Kodi in parallel
with LMS.  I must say I have no Linux experience so diving into terminal
and ssh-ing into the Pi was quite scary and frustrating at the same
time! Took me a better half of the day to look up commands and editing
the /etc/fstab so it would mount the NAS drive every time the Pi
reboots.

Well worth the effort now that both is running and I really want to say
another BIG BIG THANK YOU to Michael doing all the hard work so we can
have it so easy by adding a plug-in!

PS. I should clear up that it was my intention to run Kodi and LMS only
on the same Pi as I already have a SBT(albeit with a dead screen) to be
my SB client.