slimhase wrote:
> Hi bpa;
> is there any way to resurrect this plugin?
> Most of the NPR streams I can get alternatively via podcast.
> But there are others - like weekendedition - where this seems not
> possible....
> -> I miss the NPR Plugin!
>
> All the best.

Don't think so but it's been awhile since I looked at NPR API  .  The
plugin used the thin.npr.org interface which was aimed at vision
impaired but it broke when NPR stopped using WMA and NPR have not fixed
it even after asking about it. At the time the other NPR API wasn't fit
to use for a plugin.  I had started looking at what APIs NPR's Apps used
but hadn't had the time to follow through.