jouteur wrote:
> right the first thing was done
> but indeed I had to select my computer name via the my music menu for it
> to install the 7.8...something version
>
> and here it is in my application a nice SPOTTY working like a charm..
>
> But if I close my computer I therefore don't have spotty again...cause
> it can therefore not connect to my LMS it seems..;sure
> really..that's anoying...or do I do something wrong

Sorry to come back to that problem.. After more reading I get it that I
need something to run that LMS other than my computer (if I don't want
it to run all the time just for that)
So what is the best solution for a newbie like me... run it on a
raspberry yes..but I don't know nothing just the stuff I am reading
right now...
I found that ipcore player (sorry that was a french site
http://www.geekmag.fr/picoreplayer-transformer-un-raspberry-pi-en-player-squeezebox/
and I got more info here https://sites.google.com/site/picoreplayer/home
can run LMS on SqueezePlug) but the link from the french website for
SqueezePlug send me to https://www.max2play.com/

Wonder what to do next

Thanks for your light