>> Perhaps there could be options on the page to show the list sorted by
>> track number, rating or playcount, or an option to make the additional
>> statistic views only work on the selected album.Thats how it currently work
>> in my setup. If I click the TS button I get
>the "All songs" statistic, if I then click on the "Top rated songs"
>link I still only get the songs for the selected album but sorted by
>rating. Isn't this how it works on your end ?

Ah - I've just made a discovery!

If I click the TS button, I get the "All song" statistic.  I can see a "Top
rated songs" option on the page.  However, if I wait for a minute or so, the
"Choose statistics to view" changes automatically - there's some auto refresh
happening in the web UI.  I can then see a "Top Rated/" option, and then from
that page "Top rated songs".  This brings back many more tracks.

So, that bug withstanding, it's making a lot more sense!

Yes, I think that "All Songs" should just report the songs on the album, in
disk number followed by song number order.  There are other options at the top
to see the songs ordered by most recently played, top rated songs, etc.

Phil