Hi,

I got the same problem. Album Review just shows "()".
With plugin loggin enabled the AlbumReview plugin does not produce any
info in the logfile.

When pressing the AlbumReview link, the page loads very quickly - as if
it is not even trying to do a lookup.

By deleting the plugin folder, restarting the slimserver, recreating
the plugin folder and the restarting the slimserver again I'm sometimes
able to get it to load 1 album review, but then it just "breaks" again.

SlimServer Version: 6.5.0 - 9916 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252
Perl Version: 5.8.7 MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
MySQL Version: 5.0.22-community-nt

--
ltb76