Long shot to post in a thread that seemed to die in 2014, but here we
go!

Trying to load this plugin into LMS 7.9.1 on pCP and am able to place
the same folder of files that I used in my ReadyNAS (successfully) into
the plugin folder in slimserver, installed plugins - after restarting
LMS the LMS gui shows that a restart is required to install new plugin
DENONAVP, but after restart it is not in the list of plugins, plus the
files have disappeared from the plugin folder! Have backed up the pCP
via pCP gui after loading the files in. There must be a way, but I can't
stumble onto it...

23244

Any help appreciated! David

|Filename: pCP LMS DENON.jpg                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23244|