castalla wrote:
> As an experiment, I switched the GGMM device to the Airplaybridge and
> played the same playlist - this works without the stopping issue
>
> Also, the bitrate is 705kbps CBR, Ogg Vorbis (Spotify) (Converted to
> FLAC) which looks 'normal' compared to the upnpbridge bitrate

I don't know why LMS choose to let the file in PCM format, maybe it's a
codec order thing. Do you have a different order between AirP>lay and
UPnP?

Back to the issue, any chance that the temporary space where buffers are
created gets full? That's one big difference between UPnP and Airplay,
the use of temp files (which was necessary for some players).

Seems to be an unlikely hypothesis, but I want to make sure. It's not
super clear, but it seems that it's more that network connections
LMS/Bridge and Bridge/Player are being reset

Could you also take a log with the output log set to "info" (just add
"-d output=info" to the extra command line options of the plugin's
settings)

AppleTV 4, Airport Express