slartibartfast wrote:
> Hmm other people have said the same thing. Which country are you in?
>
> Sent from my SM-G900F using TapatalkI'm in the USA.

Just to recap: I have both Orange Squeeze and Orange Squeeze Preview
installed on my Samsung Galaxy S8+. When I run the Play Store app on the
phone and look at the entry for Orange Squeeze, the version shown by the
play store entry is 2.5.0.20140608.1433 updated on June 9, 2014. When I
bring up the Play store web interface it shows the new version. When I
install it thru the web interface I still get the OLD version
(2.5.0.20140608.1433).

I have uninstalled Orange Squeeze, cleared the Play Store data and
cache, rebooted my phone and installed Orange Squeeze fresh and I still
have the old version.