mherger wrote:
> Now that's an important piece of information! Would you be able to
> install _any_ 3rd party plugin at all? This either is a bug in LMS'
> plugin manager (which would surprise me - after all these years...), or
> your configuration. How did you move the cache folder? Could you revert
> to the default values and try again?

Just tried. Regular plugin (Boom Lijn uitgang) went ok. 3rd party
(AirPlay bridge) no go, failed just like spotty.
It is a Pi3 with no modified v3.21 pcp. Then AFTER the whole config
thing i moved prefs&cache via the LMS page "Save LMS Server Cache and
Preferences to Mounted Drive" and then used "MOve LMS data"  (of course
after  placing a USB stick and mounted that as lmsprefs)

*SqueezeBoxes:* 2x SB2 (Living room and study), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x
Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden)
1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Bedroom)
*Server:* LMS on Pi3 7.9.1. on PcP 3.21
*Network:* AVM Fritzbox, D-Link Smart Switch 24p, 3x Ubiquity