mherger wrote:
> > LmsUpdate-> same as synology package: same install directory
> > (/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter), same server port number: 9002.
> > Manual installation through DSM package manager.
> > LmsRepack-> different install directory
> (/volume1/@appstore/LmsRepack),
> > different server port number: 9009. Listed in the DSM package Center,
> > update notifications.
>
> What I don't understand is why there are up to date (or more recent)
> LMSUpdate packages, but not LMSRepack?
>
> --
>
> Michael
I updated LmsRepack yesterday as well, but there is hardly any reason
for it at the moment because of the transcoding issue. Spotty is a
reason to update packages at the moment but needs transcoding.

-LMS on Raspian Stretch
-RPI 3 ('Moode 3.8 + Raspotify + Squeezelite' (http://moodeaudio.org/)),
Allo Boss DAC- Exposure 3010S2 - PMC FB1i
-2x Radio
-Laptop - openSUSE Leap - Squeezelite