danco wrote:
> So far I have only had the time to check a single program. That was cut
> short on Squeezebox. But when I downloaded using get_iplayer it played
> to the end.
>
> Will check others later.

1.5.4.4 will cut off the last segment which can be up to 6.4 secs long.
If you divide the program duration by 6.4 and if the fraction is less
than 0.2  (6.4x0.2 about 1 sec) you won't notice cuttoff but other will
depend son whether there is talking to end and when BBC edited the
prog..
For some reason the World At one is alway right.   But some program like
"The Now show at the Fringe" has final words cut off by the BBC even on
the browser.

I have a fix in 1.5.4.5 bundled with some other minor fixes (e.g.
binaural live) - hope to get it out later today to test.