thomashenrydavies wrote:
> Have everything set up apart from Oauth. Have pasted in both ClientID
> and ClientSecret from my google console, but when I press 'Get Code', or
> 'Refresh', nothing happens... any ideas?

Hi,
I just added the plugin and came to exactly this point.
Turned out it was some space characters before and after the ClientID
and ClientSecret.
Try to check whether you have those as well. As soon as I deleted them
and clicked on REFRESH (a couple of times) it worked.

Strange enough I had to add the security code to Youtube about 3 times
before the Squeezeserver managed to load my playlist but now it works.

Good luck.

Cool plugin.

Thanks a lot.

Merc