unfortunately, I decided to stop making LmsUpdate and LmsRepack

That's unfortunate, indeed :-(. Thanks for all your support during these years! Synology has been one of the most popular platforms to run LMS on for quite some time.

At the risk of repeating myself: could you please share how you did those build? Do you have any script? A toolchain? We could probably automate those builds as part of the nightly build process.

Let' s hope Synology will update the package when releasing new DSM
versions in the future.

I'll try to ping them.

-> LmsUpdate is updated 1 last time to solve the Networking::IPv4Addr
issue. Version 7.9.1-1503129895 can be downloaded from my server till
the 1st of November.

Are you going to pull it because you no longer want to respond to support requests, or because you want to free space or save bandwidth? I'd be happy to keep the repository around on one of my servers.

--

Michael