Sounds great!
How about a custom browse plugin to customize the Slimserver interface
Browse Album page. At this stage, unless something escapes me, I see on
the Browse Albums page the content of the Album tag. With classical
music this means that if I want to know whose Symphony N° x is
available, I need to include the composer's name in the album tag.
Example: Third Symphony by whom? A number of composers have written a
third symphony. If I wish to know whose symphony it is I need to insert
the info in the Album tag: Beethoven Third Symphony although the info
exists in another tag e.g. Composer. Why can I not "compose" the
display on the Browse Album page of Slimserver web interface to avoid
such duplication. This also means that on the Squeezebox Beethoven is
shown twice: In the Album tag and the Composer tag.
I have a large classical music database four squeezeboxes 2nd and 3rd
generation. Such a plugin, I would find, would be great!
Well, maybe .....
Good work!

--
Scallywagfr78