BoomX2 wrote:
> You may have tcutting's repository added.   If so, remove it and you
> shouldn't get notified of updates to SDT.
>
> Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies.

I don't have tcutting's repository added. If I stop LMS, copy the
SuperDateTime directory to the InstalledPlugins\Plugins directory and
start LMS, the plugin is active and my previous preferences are active.

If I then go to the Plugins tab I get the "Changes will take place at
the next application restart. Please click here to restart the server
now" message with the buttons to Restart now or Restart later. I can
choose to Restart later and everything is fine until I restart LMS for
any reason. Once I do, the SDT directory is deleted from Plugins
directory but my preferences file is maintained.

plugin-data.yaml contains this:

SuperDateTime:
basedir:
C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins\Plugins\SuperDateTime
creator: Greg Brown
error: INSTALLERROR_SUCCESS
homepageURL: http://www.gregbrown.net/
id: 8F9E67E0-A278-11DB-8AB9-0800200C9A67
module: Plugins::SuperDateTime::Plugin
name: PLUGIN_SCREENSAVER_SUPERDATETIME
optionsURL: plugins/SuperDateTime/settings/basic.html
targetApplication:
id: SlimServer
maxVersion: 7.*
minVersion: '7.4'
type: '2'
version: 5.9.36

I don't know what all that means but it seems consistent with other
entries. I don't know of anywhere else the system stores what plugins
are installed, but it seems determined to eliminate SDT.

Home: Win7Pro(x64)[3.3Ghz i5, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD system, 15TB storage],
LMS 7.9.0 -> Logitech Squeezebox Classic V.3 -> Cambridge Audio DacMagic
-> NAD C160 -> 2 x NAD C272 -> Quad 22L2
Portable: FreeNAS 9.3 [HP Microserver Gen8, 10GB RAM, 16GB flash boot,
120GB SSD for LMS 7.9.0 in FreeBSD jail, 5 x 4TB WD Red HD ZFS RAIDZ1]
-> Logitech Squeezebox Classic V.3 -> Cambridge Audio DacMagic: XLR out
-> Soundmaster Diamond 12-2 mixing board -> P.A.