slartibartfast wrote:
> Are the 141 items unanalysed files? I suppose if I had to I could
> analyse them but that would take weeks and like you said they should not
> be imported by LMS.
>
> Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

My thoughts:
- even if a track might not be analyzed, it still needs to be loaded and
scanned. Depending on what causes the memory usage, every track might
contribute to the memory usage, no matter if importable or not.
- My memory usage seems to be more in line with Slartibartfast than
Antoniop, potentially this really depends on architecture / distro or
even Qemu version used, as I also use the Max2Play distro.
- I would rather see it pragmatically: Increase the swapfile size if
needed for scanning. The Max2Play distro seems to use little swapfile if
not absolutely neccessary. As long as MusicIp works during regular use,
I wouldn't worry too much.
- I also have the effect that a re-scan seems to re-import a small
fraction of files again when re-scanning for new files. I do not know
why, but I haven't seen any side effect of this so far.