Hi,
Very interesting initiative !
Is your software intended to replace the MusicDNS ? That's true that the
fingerprinting is a bit tedious, especially if you start from scratch
and your MusicIp server in on a RPI !
Actually I'm on Linux, I also have a windows virtualbox, but's a bit
slow...
I've got myself about 17k tracks fingerprinted, not much, bot a lot from
popular artists and a bit of classical music, could be interesting. But
I have, 1/3 Mp3, 1/3 ogg and 1/3 flac.
I'll give a try anyway to your program, if I can help.
BTW, does anyone know what happened to the software author ? (who is it
?)
I also asked myself it it would be legal to decompile it, since it's
seems to be abandonware, but, ok, it's another topic.

LMS 7.9.0
on Linux Mageia 5 and RPI 3
1 SB3, 2 radio, 1 touch
Plugins : Trackstat, Smartmix, MusicIP, ...